- The selection of the right school to suit your child’s personality and interests is one of the most difficult decisions a parent can make. St Mary’s endeavours to place the individual needs of each girl as a priority and will do everything possible to apprise you of all the school has to offer, so that you are able to make an informed decision.
Visit St Mary's
- Prospective parents and pupils are welcome to contact the school to visit our campus, and be taken on a tour of our facilities.
- If you would like to enrol your child at St Mary’s School, Waverley, you need to fill out an application form, which can be completed electronically via the online application form tab on the left-hand side of this page; downloaded from the website; or obtained from the admissions secretary by visiting the school. It is advisable to apply for admission as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment
- Upon receipt of your application form, supporting documents and registration fee, you will receive a letter of acknowledgment. Should the school offer your child a place which is accepted, you need to complete an Acceptance of Place form and pay the required deposit to secure the place
- Submission of an application form does not imply automatic acceptance for your child. Although the date of application orders the waitlist, special consideration is given to siblings, daughters of St Mary’s Old Girls and children of permanent staff at St Mary’s
- Once you have received confirmation of your application, you will be required to accept and sign the school’s Conditions of Admission and Code of Conduct
Please note that the main points of entry to St Mary's are:
- Grade 000 for Little Saints and Grade 0 for the Junior School
- Form I (Grade 8) for the Senior School